- Each dial turns in the opposite direction to the one before it, so check which way each turns
- Read the four dials from left to right along the bottom row only – ignore any others
- Write down the number closest to each pointer
- When the pointer is between two numbers, write down the lower number. If the pointer is between 9 and 0, write down 9
- If the pointer is exactly on a number and the following dial reads '9', you need to take one away from the number
How to send your readings to us
By email – to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any issues? Contact our team.